Welcome to the Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership
In Aberdeenshire, community planning involves public, private and voluntary services in our area working together with our communities to deliver better services.
This website illustrates the work that is being taken forward to achieve better outcomes for the people of Aberdeenshire.
- Find out more about what Health and Social Care Integration means for you (17/04)
- Community Planning E-bulletin April 2015 (13/04)
- Alcohol and Drugs Partnership Family Inclusive Practice Events April/May (08/04)
- Drop in Events on the Local Development Plan 2016 to be held across Aberdeenshire (01/04)
- Community Planning Board - March Summary Bulletin (01/04)
- GIRFEC in Aberdeenshire website now live (31/03)
- Aberdeen City Region Deal - watch the video! (23/03)
- Community Planning Partnership Board Papers March 2015 (12/03)