Welcome to the Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership
In Aberdeenshire, community planning involves public, private and voluntary services in our area working together with our communities to deliver better services.
This website illustrates the work that is being taken forward to achieve better outcomes for the people of Aberdeenshire.
- Fairer Scotland Funding Applications 2014-15 (15/09)
- Community Planning E-bulletin-August 2014 (19/08)
- Innovative engagement examples (19/03)
- Community Planning E-bulletin - Feb / March 2014 (17/03)
- Westhill Men's Shed Wins COSLA Excellence Award (14/03)
- Skills Development Scotland Facebook Page (19/02)
- Guide to Social Enterprise Planning (28/01)