Welcome to the Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership
In Aberdeenshire, community planning involves public, private and voluntary services in our area working together with our communities to deliver better services.
This website illustrates the work that is being taken forward to achieve better outcomes for the people of Aberdeenshire.
- Community Action Plan Good Practice Guidelines (19/08)
- We want your views on Health and Social Care Services (18/08)
- Join in with the Aberdeenshire Cycle Challenge (18/08)
- A947 Road User Survey open for responses (24/07)
- Review of the National Standards for Community Engagement announced (09/07)
- CP Board Summary Bulletin -10th June (23/06)
- Making Aberdeenshire More Active - Post Event News (22/06)
*** Please note that this website is currently under review. The news and events feed will continue to be updated during this time and we hope to relaunch our website in early 2016 ***