Welcome to the Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership
In Aberdeenshire, community planning involves public, private and voluntary services in our area working together with our communities to deliver better services.
This website illustrates the work that is being taken forward to achieve better outcomes for the people of Aberdeenshire.
- New website on Participatory Budgeting in Scotland launched (02/10)
- Aberdeenshire's Community Learning & Development Plan 2015-2018 published (09/09)
- Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership E-bulletin - August 2015 (02/09)
- Community Action Plan Good Practice Guidelines (19/08)
- We want your views on Health and Social Care Services (18/08)
- Join in with the Aberdeenshire Cycle Challenge (18/08)
*** Please note that this website is currently under review. The news and events feed will continue to be updated during this time and we hope to relaunch our website in early 2016 ***