Welcome to the Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership
In Aberdeenshire, community planning involves public, private and voluntary services in our area working together with our communities to deliver better services.
This website illustrates the work that is being taken forward to achieve better outcomes for the people of Aberdeenshire.
- CP Board Summary Bulletin -10th June (23/06)
- Local Community Plans - Your Chance To Contribute (22/06)
- Making Aberdeenshire More Active - Post Event News (22/06)
- SFRS welcomes results of Citizens Panel survey (19/06)
- New Chair of CPP Board announced (08/06)
- CPP Board Papers - June 2015 (03/06)
- Entries sought for the 2015 Aberdeenshire Best Bar None awards (02/06)
- Find out more about Community Planning in our latest leaflet (02/06)