Welcome to the Aberdeenshire Community Planning Partnership
In Aberdeenshire, community planning involves public, private and voluntary services in our area working together with our communities to deliver better services.
This website illustrates the work that is being taken forward to achieve better outcomes for the people of Aberdeenshire.
- Community Planning E-Bulletin November 2014 (11/11)
- Community Planning Board Meeting Bulletin (11/11)
- 2013-14 SOA Annual Reports (and Easy Read Version) (28/10)
- Director of Public Health Annual Report 2013 -2014 (21/10)
- Grampian Volunteer Transport Awards winners (08/10)
- October 2014 E-Bulletin (06/10)
- Community Planning Board Agenda and Papers (01/10)
- Fairer Scotland Funding Applications 2014-15 (15/09)
- Community Planning E-bulletin-August 2014 (19/08)